February 25, 2012

In the Clouds by @Sunshinegal3

Banner by TwistedIn
She's a dreamer whose feet have been forced to the ground. He's a believer in that one's dreams are the path to true happiness. Everyone has always called her crazy - he thinks her crazy is nothing short of perfection.

If you haven't noticed, we are kind of big fans of SunshineGal3 (See push one, two, three, and four). When I saw the summary for this story I knew I wanted to read it. Bella is a Harvard student who sees Edward playing guitar in Harvard Square and is instantly attracted. They are from two different worlds but have an instant connection. There are only three chapters up as I write this, but the author plans to update each week. I'm very excited to see where this story goes, I have already fallen in love with her Edward and you will too! Go check out In the Clouds and make sure to leave SunshineGal some love <3.


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the rec! Love romance and it looks like a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very good, enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh it's just so fluffy, my teeth are gonna rot! I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES! The fluff is bountiful in this one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...