October 27, 2011

Author Spotlight: twilightheaded23

It's finally here....my spotlight on twilightheaded23's amazing stories! This past weekend was spent reading her 4 one-shots and multi-chapter WIP Masquerade. If you haven't read any of her work, you are seriously missing out! Check out my small review of each story and see for yourself....

Edward and Bella have perfected charades of normalcy for the sake of protecting themselves. But when their lives are forced to intertwine, will they be able to see through each other's walls?

Pianoward makes an appearance in this fic and he's getting over the death of his ex-girlfriend. There are a few twists in this story that I don't want to give away, but it is very well written and I'm excited to see where it goes!

A boy band. A crush. A concert. A best friend's brother who is the exact opposite of every fantasy Bella's had… up until then.

Hot Tattward and Musicianward? Boy bands and late night rendezvous? Yes please. Don't miss out, go read this one-shot! (It did win first prize....)

I knew I couldn't have her. But she should have been mine from the beginning...

Another well-written piece by this author. This one is a two-shot, Jasper and Edward are brothers....one is the boyfriend....one is the best friend in love with Bella. I think you know where this is going....

99% of high school students lose their virginity. At least that's what it seems like.

This one-shot was twilightheaded's entry for the Cherry Exchange and it was sweet and perfect and everything I like in a good story. The one-shot covers most of Bella and Edward's high school years, from first meeting to first time. It's heartbreaking and heartwarming...go read!

Edward saves an innocent girl from imminent death, but what he finds in the dark will change things forever. 

This author sure loves her twists, There Will Be Blood had me shocked and smirking half way through. Don't be fooled by the summary, Bella is not the damsel in distress in this one-shot!  

There you have it! If you're looking for something new to read, peruse twilightheaded23's profile! I guarantee you won't be disappointed :)

Until next time... 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, these all sound great. I've had Masquerade on my To Read List and have been dying to get to it, but I think I'll check out the one-shots now. It's always nice to find a new author to read. Thanks for another great rec (or five)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all great, I had such a good time reading them (and I'm not one to read one-shots). Hope you enjoy all her stories!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...