April 29, 2011

Criminalsper is Bad Company...by angela4148

"The day I met him he was a hardened, shell of a man. I hated him, loathed him. Now, just a few short months later, I couldn't see my life without him in it." Bella, the victim... Jasper, the criminal... Two different lives with one common thread.

I've had this story on my "to be read" list for awhile now and was immediately intrigued by the beginning of the prologue:

The day I met him he was a hardened, shell of a man. I hated him, loathed him. Now, just a few short months later, I couldn't see my life without him in it.

I looked deep into his sea blue eyes as we sat in a barricaded room, inside a tiny apartment. Our love would be in his eyes for eternity, just like mine. We only saw each other. The world outside of us was worthless...

Bad Company is a story about Jasper, a hardened criminal, who kidnaps Bella during a convenient store robbery. Bella obviously hates Jasper from the start and doesn't understand his motive for taking her, but we soon find out that the two are connected more than she would have ever imagined.

I never knew what was gonna happen when I started a new chapter of this story and I enjoyed every minute of it. It's relatively short, only thirteen chapters including the prologue, so if you're looking for something fast-paced and action packed, check out Bad Company by angela4148.

If you enjoyed The Sacrificial Lamb by Lalina, you'll love this fic too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...