March 2, 2011

The Slacker Rises Again

I am here to talk about a story, I know have been mentioned here before, but when I look at the chapter versus reviews, and look at the story being written, it bears repeating.
Do you love TattWard? GuntotingWard? BourneWard? HotasshellWard? Well look no further.

 AKA The Secret Destruction. FBI Agent Cullen returns to NY to take down the Draconi crime family. But will his return bring more than he bargained for? Or something he never knew he always wanted. Secret missions, love & family secrets abound...& destroy.

It is action packed, it is angst, it is love... and there are flaws in the characters. When I read this I cried, I laughed and I dug my white board out of the closet... believe me you will need one, there are clues all through the story, I think I drove the author insane with my theory ridden reviews. That to me makes it great. The best of all, it has a sequel coming out soon. And I personally can not wait!

The author amoredjenaue can also be found on twitter @jamesandginge
I will not take up more of your time, but I do hope you'll read this, and please let the author know we sent you.

Peace Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...