December 16, 2010

Stop What You're Doing and Read This!

I’m done with finals and found this to distract me. It’s new, and is like nothing else I’ve ever read. It’s called The Plan and it’s by a gal named QuantumFizzx.


Obsessed but unnoticed for over a year, she puts a plan in motion to catch the eye of corner-office Cullen. That's her plan. Fate has another plan entirely. B/E Rated M for a reason. DAILY UPDATES until complete - often more than 1 a day

You read that right, guys and gals, more than one update a day! The crazy thing? Whatever “time” it is in the story is the time she posts it on ffn. So if Bella is up at 3am, this crazy-wonderful woman is posting at- you guessed it- 3 am.

Bella is invisible at her job, one of the drones watching Edward chew up and spit out PA’s day in and day out. But she has a secret. She wants him to notice her. So she watches, noting what he likes and doesn’t in his PA’s. What happens when she’s forced to be the next potential victim?

It’s eighteen chapters in, but I promise you can catch up fast, because some chapters are super short. Quantum is taking us on a fast and funny ride. I personally can’t wait to see what happens next. You’ll be rooting alongside me!

What are you waiting for? Go!! You’ll thank me later. Just remember to leave her a little love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...