November 3, 2010

Video/Review: Raw and Rosy by tuesdaymidnight



The Story: Raw and Rosy
The Author: tuesdaymidnight
The Vid Maker: Iambeil
The Rating: M
The pairing: Jasper/ Edward
The Status: Complete


The Summary: Jasper Hale hates his high school rival Edward Cullen with a passion. What happens when Jasper discovers Edward's little secret? Spank!Fic. AH/AU/OOC. Rated M. Contains mature content.

The Review:
Um can I just say that this video is extremely HAWT and so is this story. Seriously glad that my roommate was not in the room while I was reading it I would have felt really awkward lol. I usually only read E/B stories but I LOVE this one! Jasper and Edward is always a good combo I can’t resist a good E/J story and this video really drew me to it.
 
 
I hated Edward Cullen.

I hated him with a passion.

I hated the way he smiled that obnoxious crooked half smile. I hated the way the other guys at school tried to get their hair to stay up the way his so casually did. I hated the way all the girls at Forks High soaked their panties every time he walked by. I hated hearing my sister swoon about him ever since the first day he showed up in Forks. I hated the way he was so aloof and basically a dick to everyone, but somehow had everyone eating out of the palm of his hand. I hated that I was no longer big man on campus.

All perfectly logical reasons as to why, after lunch, I had him pinned to the floor in the hallway in front of Mr. Banner's classroom, punching him in the ribs as he struggled against me. He had gotten a few good blows in before I had him trapped. But, now I had my hand on his jaw, holding his head down, about ready to use my other to get him square in his precious face.

"You like that don't you," I sneered. "You like it when I put you in your place."

"Hale! Cullen!" I heard the vice principal's voice calling down the hallway, and the clicking of his wingtips on the tile as he approached.

Shit.

"What is the meaning of this? You're both seniors! I expect you to act like adults! What is it going to take to get the two of you to stop fighting? Every week I'm pulling the two of you apart!" His face was red and angry, so I immediately broke in with as soothing a voice as possible.

"We were just horsing around," I pleaded.

"Yeah," Cullen's immediate agreement shocked me. "Just messing around."

"We're good," I nodded. "Really, it won't happen again."

I scrambled up and reached out my hand to grab Cullen's. He hesitated, but played along and let me pull him up.

"See?" I said to the vice principal. "It's all good. Right, Eddie?" Without really thinking about it, I gave Cullen a quick slap on the ass, as if we had just been wrestling for sport, and not because I actually wanted to bash his perfect face into the lockers.

The vice principal and I both looked to Cullen for a response, but it was not what I had expected.

At all.

Cullen's reaction was unmistakable. His body tensed and his face turned a rosy color, but it was his expression that was the most revealing.

He was aroused.

My mouth gaped open a little, and I barely heard what the vice principal said to us. It was something about us not letting it happen again. If we want to roughhouse, we should do it off school property, and blah blah blah. I tried to nod in the right places, but I kept glancing over in Cullen's direction.

His shoulders were slumped down, and it was obvious that he was trying to conceal his groin. I sneaked a glance, and I did not miss the unmistakable bulge that was impossible to hide in his ridiculous skinny jeans that basically clung to his body.

I tried to catch his eye, to let him know that I knew, but he kept his eyes trained away from me. I knew he could feel my eyes on him, though, because his blush continued to deepen.

Interesting.

I was absolutely worthless for the rest of the day. My mind kept turning over the strange chain of events that had taken place. I wasn't sure why I cared, but I was starting to become obsessed with the idea of Cullen getting off on our altercation. Was it the fighting itself? Sure, occasionally I might have gotten a little excited when in the middle of one of our countless fights, but I was a teenage guy and it was due to all the adrenaline. I had certainly never been straining against my jeans the way Cullen had been. But, if he had been hard when I had him pinned down, surely I would have noticed it, right?

No, it was when I gave him the slightly-harder-than-friendly pat on his ass that he reacted so strangely.

Then, I finally realized it.

Edward Cullen liked to be spanked.

Oh, this was too good to pass up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...