April 4, 2012

There is a Light by @belladcullen

This was 1987; before the Internet, before Twitter, before Facebook – this was back when it was still possible for people not to know about things: big things - like bands, and little things - like G-spots. AH, ExB, with some other parings along the way.


Pure poetry.
I was intrigued by this story because of the premise.
I liked this story because of the characters.
I loved this story because of the lyrical prose.

I've said it a few times since I started reading... this is by far one of the most well-written and beautifully fluid tales I have ever read. And I read a lot. A-LOT!

Bella is an abandoned young girl in love with a rockstar and treading hard to keep her head above storm wracked waters. Edward is a spiraling manic depressive whose music is his outlet in a mind filled with pain.

Truly, this is one of the finest, emotional, passionate, and beautifully painful stories I have ever read. I was stunned and shocked, I was awed and entertained. It has all the things you need in a good story. Music, characterization, drama, laughter, sex, pain, and pleasure. It's all wrapped in poetic lines and lyrics.

Please, go read. <3 Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...