December 11, 2011

Behold, TAILWARD!

Edward is king of a dying race, his planet torn by civil war. Bella is abducted to become his bride. From college student to Queen... Can she learn to love this strange man and help save his people?

That's right, you didn't misread the title: TAILWARD. As in, this Edward has a tail. I've never been one to get into Sci-Fi, but this story captivated me from the very beginning. Bella is abducted and transported to another planet light years away. She is meant to be the mate of Emperor Edward, the leader of the Federation of the Nine Planets.

This is hands-down the most creative story I have ever read. If you want to read something completely different, you must check this out. The writing is phenomenal and the plot just takes your breath away. I just finished reading it and I already want to go back and re-read! It's complete, so go check out Written in the Stars and let the author know we sent ya!




P.S. I'm back on Twitter now! You can follow me here: @_waywardgirl. I'd love to here what you guys are reading, I'm always on the lookout for new fics :)


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...