November 8, 2011

Massages, and Catsup vs Ketchup.

I was looking for some physical therapist Ward, and I got this link on twitter. I finished the 45 chapters posted so far, yes it's 45 chapters and still a WIP.
He's not a physical therapist but he is a massage therapist, Bella gets a referral by papa Cullen, to his sons chiropractor Emmett and masseur Edward. You all know how it goes, he gives her a massage and that's it, uncontrollable, unexplainable attraction. She's a talent finder for a label, and Edward is a talented musician playing the Seattle open mic nights. It does take a while for something to happen between the two, but when it does it's oh so sweet. There is miscommunication, wrong things said and secrets. Both of their secrets are out now, so don't hesitate to read it for that.

Looking at the title of this post, the author spells her ketchup and catsup... I know it's a "word", but neither my auto correct or spell check tells me it is. So I like to give her friendly grief over that. ;) (Also does it not sound like cat puke?)

"I knew I was in trouble the minute I saw her naked back." Therapist by day, musician by night, Edward gets more than he bargained for when indie label scout Bella comes to his firm for treatment. One touch will unravel their secrets...but are they ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...