October 19, 2011

Guarding Isabella by @Lindsay520

Edward and Jacob are hired as professional bodyguards for the "2011 Isabella US Tour." What will happen when 'professional' suddenly turns 'personal' and feelings start to develop between the soft-spoken superstar and her new bodyguards?
I had never read a Bodyguardward story before but Guarding Isabella has got me on the lookout for more! What I liked most about this fanfic was that it didn't drag like some stories do. Bella has a troubled past but slowly opens up as she gets closer to her new bodyguard, Edward. There are a few surprises along the way, so if you're looking for a fic that keeps you on your toes, read Guarding Isabella (You'll fall in love with Bodyguardward just like I did).

A little word of warning: there is a love triangle between Bella, Edward, and Jacob...but don't worry, Bella makes her choice clear pretty quickly. I'm not one to read stories with tortured love triangles, although I did read Twilight...lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...