September 11, 2011

Carefree Edward anyone?

I stumbled upon the banner to this story on tumblr, ok not really I follow the banner maker, but you get what I mean.

I liked the summary to the story and decided might be a good read a boring weekend. Well it's a boring weekend and after an hour I'm already half way through the 29 chapters. It's kinda bumming me out how short the chapters are, mostly musings length, but it makes sense it updates every other day, so it's totally ok. It's cute and I really like this Eddie.

I you like me find yourself a bit bored and want some giggles, check it out!

Edward leases out his late aunt's house for extra cash. "Property Management for Dummies" should've prepared him for this. AH, ExB will update every other day.
Read it here!

Author on twitter @megschmegg
xoxo, Lea

1 comment:

  1. Love this! She gives you just enough making you want for more, so I am always glad to see one or 2 updates....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...