August 31, 2011

Holding Sam by MeraNaamJoker

Sam saves Bella after she gets lost in the woods. She returns the favor in more ways than one. A romance set in AU New Moon.

Happy Hump Day everyone! I've got yet another wolfpack push for you guys (I know, I know...I'll get some more variety soon!) and this one has quickly become one of my favorites. It's a Sam/Bella, another one of those New Moon AU stories that I enjoy so much. After Edward leaves, Bella is lost in the woods when Victoria finds her. Luckily, Sam comes to the rescue but not without sustaining some serious injuries. Unable to phase back into a wolf, Sam is bleeding on the forest floor and Bella has to save him....

It turns out that Bella and Sam have gone through the same heartbreak of being abandoned by a loved one. While Bella is struggling and finding solace in partying, Sam, Paul and Jared are left to defend the town from Victoria. Bella finds comfort in Sam because he understands what she's going through, it bonds them together in a way.

There are 12 chapters right now and I always get excited when I see an update in my inbox. This story is well written and the author updates regularly! *cheers* Go now, wolf lovers....read and enjoy!




P.S. If you haven't read any of MeraNaamJoker's stories, you must! I've enjoyed them a lot :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...