April 8, 2011

Readalong Story for April 21st - Slaves to the Moon




Slaves to the Moon by Skeezon

Summary:  Self-destructive Bella is barely existing when she encounters a troubled, mysterious Edward. They share a past she can't remember and a love he can't forget. Join them as they find each other and escape the hell that follows.

I found this story and was immediately hooked!!  I'm excited to be hosting this story as the April Readalong story!  Please join me on Thursday, April 21st at 8pm CST!  I'm a sucker for a good mystery and Skeezon is definitely giving me what I like!  Both Edward and Bella have mysterious pasts that are slowly being revealed to us readers - I know you'll love this story as much as I do!

Make sure you are following @WaywardPushers and / or @jaimearkin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...