January 20, 2011

Little Plastic Castle by Yogagal

So, I’ll admit, I’m not the easiest to please. And I sure don’t feel the overwhelming need to pimp fics on a regular basis, because I need to be completely enamoured to even bother mentioning them.

And that is exactly what I am with Little Plastic Castle.

I am sure most of you have read something or another from Yogagal, but Little Plastic Castle has to top them all. I stumbled across it just the other night. It is a quick read, to the point and very heart-wrenching. I may or may not have even sniffled a little bit near the end. Maybe it was a lot. I’ll never tell.

Yogagal has used her amazing writing style and creative use of words and written a short ficlette that is already complete- that’s right, folks, you heard me right. It’s complete - and weaved a painful, heart wrenching, can’t-stop-reading-until-it’s-done story about the vows of marriage. Where one learns ‘til death do us part just may be easier than some other hands life may deal us.


Even the best built castles sometimes fall. In a coffe shop, in a city...two people struggle to remember how to put those pieces back together.

Anyway, go read it. Love it, cry a little, and if you have a special someone, maybe give him/her a hug or two, just to remember and remind how much it means to have him / her by your side.

Here's the link again, Little Plastic Castle. Enjoy! And remember, a tissue or two isn't such a bad idea :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...