January 3, 2011

A Room With a View

Hey there ladies! I hope you all had a great holiday and that your new year is all you wanted it to be. During the festivities, I found a story I wanted to share with you all. It's called A Room With a View and it's by the sweet and sassy ShortHappyLife.



Summary: Endless scripts to read, a tyrant boss to tolerate, and a rather lackluster personal life. It was a good thing Bella Swan's office provided the perfect view of the building's hotshot lawyer. Now if only they'd share more than a glance each day. E/B

Life (can I call you life?) takes us on a funny, lighthearted jaunt into Bella's work and once non-existent, but now full of a hot, sometimes shy Edward, private life. She makes Bella interesting, and more than the one dimensional character we sometimes find in the more fluffy, funny stories floating around. And trust me when I say I'm panting for more, laughing at what's currently written, and curious to know what the hell's up with Aro anyway?

So join me on my quest to figure out her strange Aro, and relax with something that's easy on the heartstrings, and will brighten your day. Don't forget to leave her a little appreciation for her hard work, and tell her we sent you. I'm still waiting for a fruit basket. Unless Wayward Girl and RCDAlice keep stealing them. Then I'll have to jello wrestle them for my fruit. Wow, that sounds dirty doesn't it? Have a great New year everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...