October 8, 2010

A Wayward Push // An Editor and A Witch

*waves* Wayward Girl here! I've got two stories for you to take a look at....

Edit My Life by djoneal
Bella, after having her life ripped apart, moves to Portland in an attempt to escape her shattered dreams and stalker of an ex. Broken and disillusioned, will she be able to pick up the pieces and start anew? Will she ever trust enough to love again?

I love djoneal's writing, here are a couple of my favorite quotes:

Emmett raised an eyebrow. "Dude, you're serious about her."
"Make that head over heels, jumping on a couch, nuts about the girl," Jasper added.
I shot him a dirty look. "Thanks."
-- Chapter 14

His touch was thrilling, electrifying, and it was filling my body with an overwhelming heat unlike any I'd ever known. But it was an addicting kind of burn and I found myself holding tighter to the fire.
-- Chapter 15

Bella moved to Portland after a messy breakup with a co-worker where she used to live. In comes Edward, her new boss at Cullen Publishing. After her previous experience, she's hesitant to have a relationship with her boss but can't resist Edward's charms. The Jacob in this story is pretty lovable, too. I really enjoy reading this, you guys should check it out.

P.S. Jasper tells Edward that Bella could be his "lobster" <--- <3 the reference even though I never watched Friends *giggles* The fact that Jasper says this just cracks me up!

P.P.S Jacob freaking calls in sick to work posed as ALICE. He sucks helium from some balloons and does a hilarious impersonation...you've GOT to read that.

Fire vs Ice by Marie-Cullen-pr
The battle between vampires and werewolves has been going on for centuries.They both want Bella Swan and her powers.One night she is attacked and all changes. Who was her atacker? Who finally got to her Wolf or Vampire?

Only 5 chapters up and I'm already intrigued by the plot to this story. Bella is a witch who was born right before the Salem witch trials, Edward is...well...I'm not sure what he is but I'm thinking he is a hybrid vamp. There will be wolves that come into play as well. I can't wait to see where it goes, it has the potential to be a really neat story.


So go check those out and let me know how you like em! I know I enjoyed them :)

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...