April 21, 2012

Banner Boner for Don't You Remember by @Nabstew & @teamhptwilight


Banner Boner (noun): A feeling of awe when both story and banner for said story are beautifully crafted.


The Banner


All I had given Nabstew was the quote that I wanted to use and she turned it into a beautiful banner for my story! I was so thrilled with it and that I ended up having a complete tumblr theme created off of it! :) I love the eye contact that Bella and Edward have and how heart wrenching the quote is. It really achieves the feeling/emotion of the fic.


Review by BellaClary.

The story

Bella & Mike are getting married in two days but she can't let go of her past and the secrets within it. What happens when someone comes back for one last dance? AH, AU, Lemons, Rated M


This fanfic is FUCKING PERFECT. From the first line I was in love with it. It's an Edward and Bella fanfic, but it's one of a kind. There's not a fanfic like this, not even close too. I love that. Actually it's very hard to describe how amazing and good it is, but it's exciting, unpredictable, sweet and lovely. I bet everyone who reads it will love it.

Very short: The fanfic is about Bella and Mike and they're about to get married soon, but at their party two days before their wedding someone (Edward) comes back for a last dance. And maybe it turns out into something else? Edward is Bella's ex, but he left her. The problem is that they're obviously still in love with each other. So what will Bella do? Leave Mike or leave Edward?

So so amazing fanfic. If you love Twilight, romance and just tension READ THIS! Also the author BellaClary deserves this attention. All I can say is: I love it.


Review by Stine.


Do you have a Banner Boner? Write up your own post and submit it here.

1 comment:

  1. Debbie in S. FloridaApril 22, 2012 at 11:34 PM

    Another gorgeous banner! Such talent. And what a great review! I totally agree--about the story and the author. It's amazing and she's amazing. Everyone should check it out. It'll grab you from the beginning. And when you've read that, check out her other story, "It's All on You". It's not Bella and Edward, it's a crossover with Tyler from Remember Me and Mallory from Welcome to the Rileys and it's fabulous. It's complete and she's planning to write a sequel, too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...