March 7, 2012

Turning Pointe

I've been slacking in my pusher duties lately. I humbly apologize. (Snort yea I can't pull it off can I?)

Anyway, I woke up to a sad, Turning Pointe just had it's last chapter and epilogue posted. So I figured I should raise some awareness over this under appreciated fic. Bella is a dancer. Edward is a badboy, kinda, you don't really see it in the fic in anything other than conversations.
It's a cute story, happy at times, but it also deals with some heavy subject matters, eating disorder. Nothing graphic, but interesting and educational. It's well written and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Edward's life was a non-stop party – drinking, drugs, girls – he's completely out of control. Determined to win back his father's approval, he befriends sweet & innocent Bella. His plan backfires, but can he give up his new addiction?

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did, let the author know if you do.
XOXO
 

2 comments:

  1. Saw this rec'ed on Fb and I'm so glad to read this. Well written, awesome love story.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...