February 17, 2011

Elemental: A Complete Push

Hi all! Taking another break from life to post a little something. Now, with school and life being so busy, lately my patience has been pretty thin. Whenever I want to be distracted by a story, instead of searching out a new incomplete one, I've been gravitating toward completed stories that I've followed and loved. One is by the amazing TallulahBelle and her now complete story Elemental.



Summary: AU/AH: When the Swans return to their birthplace, Bella learns she is no ordinary teenager, and Forks is no ordinary town. Can she fulfill her destiny with the powerful Edward Cullen, or will the dark forces that threaten their families destroy them all?

Now, I first started reading this story a long time ago. I forget how I heard of it, a rec from someone, but from the very first chapter, I was sunk. Ms. Tallulah tells a tale that is different from the typical teenage stories I was reading, and really, different from the types of stories told in the fandom.

She tells it all from Bella's perspective, a girl taken from Arizona and her typical life then dropped into Forks, where she learns she is far from that typical Arizona gal. To her confusion, she's told little else, but feels expected to know everything. It's a journey that makes you feel for her, and more importantly, feel with her. When she was upset, so was I. When she felt slighted, I did too. I devoured this story time and time again, and I know even though it's complete, I can read it again and lose myself in a story that has all the right components and delivers a powerful punch to your system. you'll laugh, cry, and groan in embarrassment along with Bella. You'll enjoy every minute of it too!

If you started this story and stopped, please go back. If you're the type that waits until stories are complete, well, here you are. This one will rock your socks my little pretties, I promise. When you do go read, please leave her love and tell her I sent you. I'm still wondering if Wayward Girl lied when she promised me treats to join the blog team. *taps chin* I'll do it with or without the treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...