September 28, 2010

REVIEW: Embellishment by: Boydblog



Embellishment by: BoydBlog

The Story:Embellishment
The Author: BoydBlog
The Pairing: Bella/Edward
The Genre: Romance
The Rating: M

The Summary:
*WINNER* Gotta Love a Man in Uniform Contest. A combination of homesickness and patriotism see Bella & Alice meeting up with some U.S. Military forces personnel on shore leave. An overheard conversation, a little deception, can all be forgiven?

The Review:
WOW! The vibrant descriptions and colorful word usage lifts this story off the page and plants it straight into your heart. Let’s face it we all are suckers for a man in a uniform/ Especially, when that man none other than Commanding officer, Edward Cullen. **SWOON**

Let’s not look over the fact that this Bella is the typical polite, easy going Bella. However, don’t be quick to assume her character by her actions. Don’t ever judge a Bella by the way you think she behaves. She may surprise you, especially when behind closed doors.


The silence was deafening.

I stayed seated on the bed. I was flushed with desire, waiting for him to tell me what he wanted.
But he didn't, he just gazed at me, hungrily, making my stomach twist in knots, thoroughly excited and anxious.

"Bella," he breathed. His hand raised mine; he brought it to his lips. "Every day, I tell people what to do. I bark orders. I reprimand sloppy performance. I drill commands until I can't stand the sound of my own voice."

His lips kissed my palm.

"Tell me what to do, tell me what you like, how you want me. I don't want to have to think about it, I just want to fulfill your needs exactly as you command me. No exploring, no guessing, just action. I need you to tell me, precisely. I want you to be in control, Bella. I relinquish all control to you."

I sat gaping at him in shock. He simply held my hand; running deliciously erotic wet kisses along my knuckles.

Oh God, this beautiful man wants me to dominate him, command him to pleasure me? This is not really happening!


This story has so many different emotions all beautifully tied together. Boydblog has so many amazing one-shots, but this one is by far my favorite. You will laugh, you will live, and you will fall in love with these characters. I know I did. Please don’t forget to review and leave the author some love!!

2 comments:

  1. I loved that O/S. Congratulations to her for winning. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I had a blast writing it *sigh* Luv BBxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...