August 27, 2010

REVIEW: Extremities by Boydblog



EXTREMITIES by: Boydblog

The Story:Extremities
The Author: BoydBlog
The Pairing: Bella/Edward
The Genre: Hot/Steamy
The Rating: M

The Summary:
**WINNER - BEST HANDLING** Entry for the Twific Auto Erotica Challenge. Bella wanted to be one of the many girls that Edward pleasured in his Volvo. What happens when that car is now hers, and she makes the first move?

The Review:
You always read about a Bella who loves her old truck, even though it was a piece of junk. Well, not this, Bella. She is in love with her Volvo. She loves everything about it, from the amount of fun she has driving it, to the fact that the Volvo was previously owned by her best friend’s brother Edward Cullen, musical prodigy and Grammy award winning genius, whom she had a crush on when she was a teenager.

Bella knows what she wants. She has always known, but because of previously being a shy, insecure teenage girl, she has never had the confidence to go after what she wants. She has always thought he doesn’t want her, that he only sees her as his little sister’s best friend.

Bella’s POV

"Bella, I didn't know it was you who bought my Volvo."


"Really? Alice didn't tell you?" Did he notice my sarcasm? I specifically told Alice not to tell him. I was afraid he'd use it against me somehow. Am I being overly paranoid?


"I'd like to take the old girl for a spin while I'm here if that's okay?" Maybe he had changed?


"Sure, of course. She must hold some fond memories for you," I scoffed, remembering all the girls that I knew about that had sucked or fucked Edward in that car, Lauren, Jessica, Kate, Rebecca, Leah…


"Yes, umm, yes, she does," he looked flustered and I saw his facial expression flash, embarrassment? I've never seen Edward look embarrassed before.


He turned abruptly, knelt back down and started to poke and prod at the fire. He was throwing sticks and balled up newspaper into the hearth, tension rolling off him as he muttered something unintelligible under his breath.


Courteous Edward has left the building!


It must have been my comment about the Volvo that had set him off. His well-timed departure took my inner teenager with him. He's going to say hurtful things to taunt and infuriate me, but I won't let him get to me. He's still the same stuck-up big brother of my best friend. He may have a successful career and life in New York, but to me he'd always be that beautiful boy from Forks that never wanted me.

I loved the way this Bella thought. She wants him, but she fears his reaction. If you were in Bella’s position, what would you do? Would you go after what you want or let you guy you have always had a crush on slip through your fingers? If you want to know which option Bella chooses, read and you’ll find out. Remember to let the author know where you found their story!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...