July 27, 2010

Lea's First Push

I'm probably breaking rules now but I just wanted to say something first.
I am very honored for being apart of this, and I am beyond happy to have been asked.
That is all... now to pushing. I am gonna take this opportunity to push a very dear friend, she sure deserves some good feedback.

Water Is Thicker Than Blood
by Raetahia (On TWCS)
AU/AH: The world as we know it has ceased to exist. Water is now the most precious commodity on the planet and the last survivors on Earth will do anything to possess it. Edward leads the team that protects the last known water source on Earth. ExB canon.

Think Twilight in Dunes. But yet... not.

It is completed and she is now working on the sequel titled Aphrodite In Exile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...